Optimize for Local Search to Generate Local Leads
When searching for a service, potential clients tend to prefer businesses that are located close by. That means one of the best places to find new leads is right in your back yard.
When They Search, Will They Find You?
Optimizing for local search helps prospects get the information they need to find you online and in the neighborhood. It is especially important for reaching mobile users who are looking for your services while on the go.
Analyzing Your Local Profile
ThinkSEM’s search experts will assess your web presence as it relates to local search. We will seek answers to questions such as:
- Where do your business name, address and phone number appear?
- Is the information consistent and correct?
- Is your business included in important free listings, such as Google Places?
- Are you listed on the most important directories in your industry?
- Do you have profiles established on platforms such as Yelp!, Google, Yahoo, Bing and Citysearch?
- If so, do the profiles contain quality content and images?
- Are the categories accurate?
Strengthening Your Presence
After analyzing your local online profile, we will work to strengthen your local presence by:
- Adding or correcting online citations of your business name, address and phone number for each office or location
- Claiming free listings
- Developing or strengthening profiles
The Big Impact of Small Details
Getting local SEO right means paying close attention to many details. Taken together, however, these small details can have a big impact on traffic, visibility and qualified local leads.
To learn about local SEO, call ThinkSEM at 651.200.3831 or contact us by email.
From offices in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, ThinkSEM provides search engine optimization to clients throughout Minnesota and across the nation.